Our in-home tutoring helps students master the subject matter AND develop good study skills and test taking skills.
SUBJECTS WE TUTOR
One-on-one Tutoring In Your Home
- Our tutors come to your home at your convenience.
- We not only help children (and adults) master the subject matter, we help them develop the study and organizational skills necessary to become confident learners.
- Our tutors have two or more years teaching or tutoring experience, have been background checked, have a passion for tutoring, and know how to help your child understand the subject matter.
- There are no long-term contracts or assessment fees.
Here is a partial list of the subjects we tutor:
- Elementary math
- General science
- Reading (all levels)
- Writing and composition
- Study and organizational skills
- Test taking skills
- SAT and ACT Prep
The In-home Consultation
- Gives us an opportunity to meet you and your child to assess your child's academic needs, learning style, and personality.
- Gives you an opportunity to show us the curriculum your child is using and discuss your goals for the tutoring sessions.
- Allows us to match your child with the right tutor.
- Establishes the personal connection that is so often the start of a positive and fruitful relationship.
Does Your Child Have Special Needs?
- Some of our tutors are special needs experienced and/or certified and understand the requirements of children with special needs.
- We work with Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and can help your child excel and feel confident about their academic abilities.
Home Schooling Assistance
- Home schooling is becoming more popular and prevalent. Our tutors can assist parents with all subjects within a home school curriculum.
- If you are interested in moving your child from a public or private school to a home school environment, we can help guide you to get your child enrolled in a home school program.